“….The guys are great, talented (great ears) and patient with their clients. The results speak for themselves when it comes to metal!”
– Rami NERVECELL
SOME TIPS BEFORE YOU SEND US YOUR RECORD
• If you have any specific instructions or preferences prior to mastering, please let us know before we begin. Fade in, out, track list, final song titles for CD Text etc.
• Please make sure that the files delivered for mastering are free of any master limiters/compressors etc that should not be a part of your mix.
• Please try to avoid clipping
• We support any frequency with WAV or AIFF files.
• Please do not convert your mixes – deliver.
• If you deliver instrument group mixdowns (stems), make sure you also deliver a stereo reference mix of your material. You should also verify that the sum of the stems delivered actually sounds like the reference mix.
MASTERING FOR iTUNES (MFiT)
Beyond traditional mastering for CD and digital distribution, we are certified by Apple for Mastering For iTunes (MFiT) and are able to deliver high resolution iTunes masters to our clients when needed.
Nowadays we have great re-issue of the vinyl.We can deliver special mastering version for vinyl and deliver the optimum dynamic, non-limited (or extremly lightly) vinyl format. For a special wish we can make it in completly analog chain.